CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

real love st0ry

Sabtu, 15 November 2008

at last~~ freed0m...

yeaaaaaa~~ yeaaaaa~~~~ periksaa abiss dhhh.... hahahha.... atu batahhh... dua minggu utak stress tgnyaa...nda bran2ti bca buku....n now... we're free from books again.. hahaha... btw sory btah nda beupdate bl0g ku ahh... hari2 msh jua samaa...till beabuk dhh blog ku ahh..hhehe... bnyak plang ni ceta ku ahh.. hahah... bca ja dbwah nii.. enj0y it... f boring, cari ada tanda [x] den click it..atu bru siuk...

1st story ; de end of my single lifee.. ;D
--> 11th october 2oo8 - tyme rayaa mshh.. hahah..cna ku kn ceta ahh.. kamu pun tau kli eyhh sapa my ehmm2.. i proposed her during chat tyme..hahah..i thought she doesnt wan to xcept it..but its my luck.. hahahah... n now m n0t lonely anym0re cuz i oready hve her... l0ve u to0 de maxx..~~ huhuhu..

2nd story ; my happiest days..
--> this story was happnd on 25th, 26th, n 27th of oct0ber.... i cant tell more specific about these days y it were so special for me...its little bit secret f0r me.. hahaha... maybe some of my clazmates n0e dis...f ure rely2 interested to noe it.. its a task for y0u to do.. juz search it on de internet.. =P

3rd story ; END OF YEAR EXAMINATION!!
--> hari2 yg paling dminati olh smua penuntut2 sekolah.. hahaha =P we start our examination on 1st N0v till 15 Nov... ohh g0oshh~ tw0 weeks mann!! 1st week of examination was n0t rely stressful cuz all de subjs. were quite easyy..but, wen de 2nd week approachd, damn~~ all de subjs were so0 damnly hard cuz most of it are science subjects and math-inx..huhuhu...

most hardest subjs. for me during de examination are ofc0z all de pure sciences, add.mathh n mathematics.. lots of quests. dat i skipped n ofc0z de results are so0 bad~ x( so far n0t so go0d.. 2 subjects are already fail... damnn eyyy... k lahh.. forget it.. hahahh.. tawakal jaa...mlas ku kn ceta bnyk sal exam anii..relakn jaa~ hhuhhu.. nanti th ku gtau lgi f abis dh mrkah ku kna bgii...trying to refresh my mind afta exam.. next....

4th story ; VOTE f0r my cuzen DAYAT.. ;)
--> kan prom0te kajap.. hahaha... dun 4get to vote for my cuz Dayat by typing ; P2F DAYAT 1/5/10/50 n send to 8885555... (f0r dst user only)... untuk 3G user, hahha.. sabar jaa~ k dats all... it t0oks me 3 hrs to write all dis p0st.. ahhaha... bnyk rehat n pikir...

k byee..~~ see yaa..

0 comments: