CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

real love st0ry

Rabu, 3 Disember 2008

buang bureng...

hyee agen..~~ well yesterday (3.12.o8) in the afternoon, my brain was so panenx n my head so barat..i mean headache...dis was bcoz my gurls started to talk about de l0ve problems...well i dun wan to talk about dat agen..huhuh..n dis lately, evry afternoon r0und 1 till night, i went to hang0ut wif my Dya n cuzzy in her h0us..more specificly in my Dya's r0om..hahah..but yesterday i didnt go to her h0uz coz she went to de mall..on the othr hand my baby fruit also went to de mall, but i was lazy to join him..along dat lonely bored afternoon, ive edited dya's n my photos..hope she'll likes it..here are the photos..




dats all...nda bnyak ku edit...sal ngantuk dh.. k byee..

0 comments: